Bank Of Khyber Jobs 2023 BOK Jobs has been announced in different cities of Pakistan through an online job portal at www.bok.com.pk/careers. The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) in Peshawar with 175 branches in the country has announced the BOK Jobs 2023. In these Today Banking Jobs in Pakistan 2023, male/female candidates from across the country can apply online at www.bok.com.pk.
Interested male and female candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for these posts. Females are strongly encouraged to apply. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
The Bank Of Khyber Jobs 2023 Details:
|Organization||Bank of Khyber BOK|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Lahore, D.I Khan|
|Gender||Male & Female|
Vacancies List Of Bank Of Khyber Jobs 2023:
- Area Manager
- Branch Manager
- Branch Operations Manager
Also Apply: Fazaia College of Education Jobs for Women 2023
Bank Of Khyber Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
How To Apply For Bank Of Khyber Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the Bank of Khyber at www.bok.com.pk/careers.
- Persons with Special needs are Persuaded to apply to the bank of Khyber as Equal Opportunity Employers.
- In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, the candidates will submit an equivalency certificate from HEC at the time of the interview to validate that they possess the required education.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The last date to apply online for Bank of Khyber Jobs is 27th January 2023.
How to apply in Bank of Khyber?
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online by visiting the Bank of Khyber website at www.bok.com.pk/careers. The last date for submission of the application is January 27, 2023.
Is Bank of Khyber is govt or private?
The Bank of Khyber is a provincial government bank owned by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and based in Peshawar, Pakistan, with 216 branches all over the country. It was set up as a state-owned, regional bank in 1991 through Act No.
Who is Pakistan No 1 bank?
HBL The Largest Bank in Pakistan – Best Award Winning Bank.